- About Us
- Support Services
- TCH Enterprises
- Ability One
- Get Involved
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
In-Home Elder Care Services
TCH, a 501 (c)(3) not for profit in-home care provider located in Arizona, works hand in hand to provide peace of mind for the family by providing quality care to the senior in need. TCH has been providing care to individuals with disabilities since 1967 and has expanded services to include elder care for the entire Phoenix metropolitan area.
We have years of experience meeting the unique needs of each individual served. We pride ourselves on the quality of service that is provided.
Our goal is success for each person involved. We know that the ability to keep your independence leads to a happier healthier life.
- Provide light housekeeping
- Cook meals
- Assist with shopping
- Run errands
- Monitor or give medications
- Provide companionship
- Provide respite care so that family members can have a break
- Provide personal care (i.e. bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Provide transportation to medical appointments
- Meet the individual's needs
- Are trained in First Aid, CPR, Medication Administration, proper lifting and more.
- Fingerprinted along with a complete and extensive background check.
- Trained to create opportunities for independence from everyday activities.
- Compassionate and provide care with dignity
We Are Here to Help
We understand how exhausting it can be to take care of a loved one. Just because we get older does not mean that we cannot enjoy all life has to offer. Some need a little assistance to remain at home and go about daily living.
We create an environment that lets your loved one live at home independently and experience the hightest quality of life.
Contact Us for More Information: