- About Us
- Support Services
- TCH Enterprises
- Ability One
- Get Involved
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us
Home Community Based Services
Home and Community Based Services, often shortened to HCBS, are designed to provide support to a person with disabilities on a very individualized basis. Support is primarily offered to persons living at home with their families, living in their own home or in other settings to help enhance existing services.
HCBS is specifically for the individual. Flexible and individualized options may include:
- “Hands-on” support in all aspects of daily living and personal care
- Support to participate in community integrative opportunities.
- Respite services
- Goal plan development and implementation
- Direct Support Provider training for family members and others
- Networking and support coordination with other disabilities providers.